1. You define Summer as three months of bad sledding.|
2. Your definition of a small town is one that only has one bar.
3. Snow tires come standard on all your cars.
4. You refer to the Packers as we.
5. At least 50% of your relatives work on a dairy farm.
6. You can make sense out the words up nort and Trivers.
7. You have ever gotten frostbitten and sunburned in the same week.
8. You can identify a Michigan accent.
9. You know what cow-tipping is.
10. You learned to drive a tractor before the training wheels were off your bike.
11. Down South to you means Chicago.
12. Traveling coast to coast means going from Superior to Milwaukee.
13. The Big Three means Miller, Old Milwaukee & Pabst Blue Ribbon.
14. A brat is something you eat.
15. You were offended by the movie Fargo.
16. You know that Eau Claire is not something you eat.
17. You have no problem spelling Milwaukee.
18. You consider Madison exotic.
19. You got a passport to go to Minnesota.
20. Your idea of foreign culture is listening to Da Yoopers.
21. You don't have a coughing fit from one sip of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
22. You've seen a hodag.
23. You know that Gotham is a real city.
24. You can actually pronounce Oconomowoc.
25. You know what a bubbler is.
26. The snow on your roof in August weighs more than you do.
27. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a cow next to your blue spruce.
28. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new machine shed.
29. A Friday night out is taking your girlfriend shining for deer.
30. You go out for fish fry every Friday.
31. You go to work in a snowsuit in the morning & return home wearing shorts.
32. You can recognize someone from Illinois from their driving.
33. Bernie Brewer is your idol because he gets to dive in a giant beer mug.
34. Your idea of the seasons is Winter, Spring and the 4th of July.
35. You know how to polka.
36. You drink soda and refer to your dad as pop.
37. Formal wear is a flannel shirt, blue jeans & a baseball cap.
38. You tried to tap the Worlds Largest Six Pack.
39. You were unaware there is a legal drinking age.
40. You have to go to Florida to get a tan in August.
41. You have caught a fish in Lake Michigan and it glowed in the dark.
42. You define swimming season as Labor Day weekend.
43. Your 4th of July Family Picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
44. You know where the city of Waunakee is AND can pronounce it.
45. You have more fishing poles than teeth.
46. You decided to have a picnic this summer because it fell on a weekend.
47. You can visit Luxemburg, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Berlin, New London & Poland all in one afternoon.
48. You only know three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup.
49. You design you Halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit.
50. You've seen mosquitoes with landing lights.
51. You have more miles on your snowblower than your car.
52. You've taken your kids trick-or-treating in a blizzard.
53. You enjoy driving in the winter because the potholes fill in with snow.
54. Your sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie.
55. You owe more money on your snowmobile than on your car.
56. The local paper covers major headlines on 1/4 page, but requires 6 pages for sports.
57. At least twice a year, your kitchen doubles as a meat processing plant.
58. Your most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.
59. Your snowblower gets stuck on the roof.
60. You think the start of deer season is a national holiday.
61. You head south to go to your cottage.
62. You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
63. You find 0 degrees a little chilly.
64. The trunk of you car doubles as a deep freezer.
65. You play hockey outdoors 10 months a year.
66. Your hometown buys a Zamboni when they need a bus.
67. You know what to do with a Blatz.
68. You actually understand these jokes.